The Private Sale is currently open.
- To purchase the Nicol under the Private Sale please fill in the following application form.
- Current Value of the Nicol Token: $1 USD per token.
- Private Sale Price: $0.25 USD price per token (75% discount).
- Minimum purchase amount is $500 USD/Maximum is $200,000 USD.
- For Private Sale Tokens only, the following vesting schedule applies: 10% of the total allocation of Tokens purchased will be made available once the token is listed on a Public Exchange. The remaining 90% of the allocation shall be issued on monthly anniversaries in equal proportion over an 18-month period.
- For Presale & VC Rounds (both require a purchase of over $100,000 USD): Please contact our CEO Richelle for each round's discounted price and vesting schedules.
- Please email us for a copy of our whitepaper.
Application to purchase the Nicol Token
To purchase the Nicol under the Private Sale please fill in the following application form.
The application form is a KYC/AML application. This is to ensure that we are complying with relevant legal requirements.
Once you fill in the application form, it will be reviewed on our end. If approved, you will be emailed details explaining how to complete your purchase if you decide to go ahead.
If you do go ahead and purchase, once paid, you will received a digital certificate representing your full token allocation amount (which will be 4x what you paid for based on the current Private Sale 75% discount). You will be added to the Nicol token member group, receive regular email updates on Nicco and the Nicol token, and be informed of when the token is to be listed and on what exchange(s).
Please only transact with Nicco Global directly
Please make sure you only accept Nicol Token purchase offers directly from Nicco Global CEO Richelle Nicols. Payment should only be made to a Nicco Global bank account provided directly to you by our CEO, or authorized digital wallet. Do not give money to anyone else for the Nicol Token as this would be an unauthorized sale.
Please ensure you read the Nicco Whitepaper, FAQs and Nicol Sale Terms & Conditions before deciding to purchase the Nicol Token.
Please note, we are not accepting applications from:
- USA Residents
- USA Green Card Holders
- Businesses or Related Legal Entities Located in the USA
- This decision applies to the United States, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
Forbes Article written by Nicco CEO on Asset Backed Tokens
Female-Led Nicco Global Launches Highly Anticipated Nicol Token | US Daily Ledger
What are we seeing? The Token market