Loretta brings to Nicco her incredible wealth of knowledge and experience across FinTech, Crypto and Blockchain.
We are thrilled to share that Loretta Joseph, the ‘Most Inspirational Woman in Blockchain 2022’ (Crypto AM UK), has joined the Nicco Global Advisory Board.
Loretta brings to Nicco her incredible wealth of knowledge and experience across FinTech, Crypto and Blockchain. She is globally recognished as a public policy influencer and authority in digital asset regulation and blockchain technology - advising governments, law makers, exchanges and enterprises across several countries.
Recognized by Fintech Australia as the “Female Leader of2016” and “FinTech Leader 2017”, Loretta has been celebrated for her alignment with emerging markets and has led the charge toward responsible blockchain adoption through her communications with governments and industry professionals worldwide.
Loretta is a highly dynamic, skilled banking, financial and consulting professional with over 25 years in financial markets and related sectors. She has a worked for major investment banks at Board, MD or senior management levels throughout Asia and India including RBS (India), MacquarieGroup (India), Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and Elara Capital (India). Spanning a long career, Loretta has tremendous exposure to global financial markets, multiple asset classes and emerging market environments.
Here’s a few additional highlights from Loretta’s impressive careerto date:
- Previouslythe Director of Market Development at Sydney Stock Exchange,
- A Lifetime fellow of the Australian Digital Currency and Commerce Association
- Current Chair of the Serbian Blockchain Association.
- Currently the Fintech consultant at the Bank of Mauritius and Vanuatu Financial ServicesCommission Vanuatu, and is a board member of the Regional Centre of excellence (Mauritius) in collaboration with the OECD on Fintech.
- Previously advised OECD and OSCE on digital assets and their impact in AML/CFT.
- Currently a consultant at McDonell-Nadeau Global, internationally recognised experts infinancial integrity.
We’re very excited to have Loretta on our team to guide us in relation to listing the Nicol token, and many other strategic aspects ofthe NIcco business.